Monday, December 26, 2011

Vogue knitting fashion preview

I LOVE when I receive a mail from Vogue Knitting in my inbox that says something about "Fashion Preview". It's just so exciting to see what patterns that will be published in the next issue. I usually find something that I just have to knit right this instant. But the truth is, the last few issues have been a bit dissapointing. In this latest issue for example, the winter 11/12 issue, I found NOTHING that I love. OK, I like some of them but not enough to actually buy the magazine. These are the ones I like. And one that I really don't.

This cardigan has a nice vintage style cut to it. Like. 

Nice cables on this one. This cardi would go with everything.

Simple yet fun cut. Can imagine it in a super super soft cosy yarn.

This one is awful! What's up with the sleeves?? It looks like her arm has come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...