Sunday, November 20, 2011

Strict non-knitting diet for at least two weeks

Yes, you read it. I'm on a strict non-knitting diet for several weeks. Now who on earth would come up with such a stupid rule? Well, it has been decided, by myself and others, that we are to move in TWO weeks! Yikes. It's something that we have been trying to do for some time but when we finally did find a new home everything just needs to happen so quickly. So there won't be a single teeny tiny moment left to knit. It's not just about throwing all of our stuff into boxes but we also need to manage the art of squeezing our home into a place that is almost only half the size we have now! Ok, I don't mind getting rid of some of the junk that inevitably always seem to sneak into our home. But there is really some challenges in this. For instance my yarn stash. Have. Too. Much. Yarn. Sometimes I think that maybe I'm fooling myself. Maybe I'm not a knitter at all. Maybe I'm just a yarn collector. Better not go there.

Anyhow, I really need to dive into that compact living lifestyle. I really hope that I will post pictures of my stash all neatly organized sometime in a not too distant future.

This also means that some of my current knitting projects will be put on hold for a little while, but I will be online too quench my knitting thirst and of course to attend to this blog, which by the way had over 1000 visitors yesterday, yay! It makes me SO happy that so many knitters have found my little corner of the web! It will definitely be a comfort when I'll be off the needles for a couple of weeks.   

2 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Yeni Zelanda ETA Vizesi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. the fate organization

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...