Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Plans


Whenever I come across a person who creates beautiful things, be it paintings, garments, jewelry or home decor, I always feel that I have a thousand questions that I'd like to ask them. I have always been interested in the process of creation, what inspires people and how do they plan their work? What obstacles do they encounter and how do they deal with them? And if they have their own business I'm even more curious since I used to be a gallery owner and miss the whole entrepeneurship lifestyle.

So I've decided to add a new feature to this blog. I'm going to interview people that I'm curious about and admire and post everything here so that we all can share the magic!

If you have somebody in mind that you think that I should interview, I'd love to hear about it. I hope to start these posts pretty soon so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...