Monday, October 24, 2011

I can too!


I wrote about the knitting technique Entrelac the other day and how I failed to learn how to do it. But this weekend I gave it another try, following the tutorial I linked to in a previous post. And I think I did pretty well, what do you think?

I used Garnstudio Drops Delight, a selfstriping wool yarn, and 3 mm needles. Couldn't find my regular needles but double pointed worked out fine since it was just a sample piece. About this yarn - I love the colors! Both the combination of colors and how it changes, not too fast, not too slow. But to knit with it - blah.... don't know what's its problem. It feels like it hasn't been spun enough. The thread is very easily split and I alway end up sticking the needles right through it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...