Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Vogue Knitting Fashion Preview Spring/Summer

Ok, I know that this issue is already on sale in the US but here in Sweden we always have to wait for treats like knitting magazines. After seeing the preview for this issue, I'm not sure it will be worth the wait though... maybe I'll skip the magazine and wait for the occasional pattern sale on the website to get a couple of single patterns online. Here are some of the models...

 Project Runway is one of my favorite shows and I even watch the reruns when I get a chance. I remember the season when Irina Shabayeva won. She had some awesome knitwear in her winning collection, garments that managed to look classy even if they were in bulky wool. So to see the three patterns that Irina contributed with in this issue is a bit of a disappointment. I can't imagine anyone wanting to either to knit or wear them actually. Will be interesting to see if there will be any projects listed on Ravelry out of them. I might be wrong!


 This top is cute. I like that it cooperates different stitch patterns. By Wenlan Chia, always an interesting designer in my opinion.


 Exquisite lace wrap! 


 Pretty top. I can imagine it being even sheerer than this for a romantic layered look.


Interesting take on this cardi, especially in the back. Not sure what I think of it though....

Is there any pattern in this issue that you fancy or are planning to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...