Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Add some color to your life!

If you have ANY interest in colors whatsoever you need to visit www.design-seeds.com. It's an inspirational website "for all who love color". I didn't even realised that I love colors so much. You could certainly not tell from my wardrobe or my home for that matter. But then I found this site by chance months ago when I was looking for some color codes for this blog. I have almost obsessively browsed the color charts since then but still haven't been able to chose one. There is just too many to fall in love with. I want them all! And they are a great inspiration or guide if you want to redecorate your home as well. Here is just a teeny tiny drop of the color heaven that the site provides.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...