Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cables for me too, can't wait...

... to finish THIS project:

 It's a pattern by Deborah Newton, from Vogue Knitting magazine and I'm making it in light grey. It is the project that I work on "when I'm not knitting", ie I pick it up and make a few rounds when I don't want to think about WHAT I'm knitting and just do it. It's for those rare moments when I'm not making up kids patterns of my own but just want to occupy my hands. Or watch TV. It feels like I've been working on it forever but it's actually only about 25% left. I will post pictures of the end result when it's done! And I can't wait until it is, because I've decided that my next "not-knitting-project" is going to be... THIS:


I think it's absolutely stunning. I need to cast it on right now! It's called Snake-a-licious sweater by Tiny Owl Knits and you can buy the pattern on Ravelry here. Please do and knit along with me! But I just can't decide which color I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...